Monday, March 3, 2008

At A Loss for Words

I can't think of enough words to describe how I am feeling these days. I don't know that there is even a word in the English language that can possibly convey the way I feel.

God has completely wowed us once again. I have to spend some more time thinking about it but for right now, I could safely say that I have never been so wowed in my life. That's saying a lot, because I've seen Him work and move and have been amazed and stunned at various points in my life. But, this time, there's something different. I can't quite place my finger on it just yet, but soon I'll be able to. I can't wait to have some time to write about it.

Jeff was offered a job today, as a result of an interview he had last Thursday. We knew that this opportunity was a gift from God; this interview just fell into his lap. We trusted that no matter what, things would turn out fine. We weren't sure how it'd all take place, but we knew that something bigger was at work than just us.

But now, having seen how it's all played out has just completely put us in awe!

We have certainly been on a journey here in Maryland. The past two years here have been long and tough. I can't say we've been completely faithful, completely trusting and completely patient during the journey. We haven't. But even though we have failed miserably at times, our God still loves us and is faithful through it all.

He amazes me. It's utterly indescribable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly
Words cannot express how blessed I am to call you "daughter". Your love of Our Savior is inspirational and your faith amazing.
I am so happy that you are indeed "coming home".
I love you, Mom