Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Fever in a Bad Way

It's been years since I've been sick. Years. I'd like it to be a bunch more before it happens again.

I was excited about my haircut on Tuesday until I woke that morning. I could feel the sickness coming along and hoped that it wasn't going to be too bad. Little did I know...

I had the flu this week. It was terrible. I don't think I've ever been so sick in my life. I know it was bound to happen with all the running I've been doing, but still, I didn't expect it to be soo bad.

I prayed that Jeff, Jak and Mom wouldn't get it and so far, they haven't. Mom was going between me and my sister all week, taking care of both of us since we had the same thing. Now, my niece and brother have it, yuck.

I still sound awful but at least I feel OK. If I had to get sick, I'm glad it was now and not last week while moving or next week while cleaing and painting the new house. This was terrible!

No comments: