Monday, March 3, 2008

Maryland

Things I will miss about living in the "Old Line State":

These are in no particular order, and are just some of the things off the top of my head. This is an incomplete list, but fun just the same!

Downtown Annapolis

Belle

cool stores and eateries

crab cakes from Timbuktu

being close to DC even though we didn't get there often

water

my awesome kitchen

watching Jak play with his first friend, Abigayle

my soaking tub

warmer weather

springtime beauty

Evelyn, our wonderful midwife

living in a teeny-tiny town (it's kinda nice, actually)

Things I won't miss so much:

warmer weather (translation: HOT weather once May hits)

lack of snow

crazy drivers

congestion no matter where you go

never knowing where I am if I venture out too far

taking at least 25 minutes to get anywhere worthwile (worthwile to me)

not having babysitters

being able to afford only one car (freedom is calling my name!!)

wierd sayings and slight accents associated only to Marylanders

being a Bills fan in Ravens territory

not being able to catch a Sabres game--ever!

strange insects

driving back and forth to Buffalo every 3 months or so to stay connected

No comments: