Monday, October 20, 2008

The Vote Is In!

There are just a few days left until Halloween is here!  We are all ready to head to my sisters to go Trick-or-Treating this year.  Both boys have their costumes ready and I can't wait to take pictures of them!  Last year, Jak was a teddy bear and he was barely walking!  I have pictures of him sitting in the grass looking at the big kids running around and this year he'll be one of the big kids!  Time flies when you're having fun, and that, we are.

We got pretzels and fruit snacks duty this year to hand out to the little ones; Tracy has candy duty for the big kids.  I'm gonna make sure we get lots of both!  For Jak, of course... 

As for the costume vote:  A whopping 80% voted on the Frog for Jak-man!  As I said before, he picked out which one he wanted to wear when I tried them on him, but I just wanted to see what you all thought.  Both were cute, weren't they?  Stay tuned to find out what he chose, and see the real live Halloween pics right here!

Happy Halloween to you all!

No comments: