Monday, November 3, 2008

Firstborn

I got this survey in an email from my friend, Melissa, and thought it'd be fun to use to start a meme.  If you so desire, feel free to call yourself "tagged" and play along!  Answer the questions below about having your firstborn and tag others when you're done:

1. Were you married at the time? yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?  I got teary and was so happy, but yet couldn't believe that it was actually happening to me even thought I thought that I probably was!

3. How did you find out you were pregnant?  a routine physical at the dr.'s office...I told her I was late and so they did a test and not 3 minutes after the dr. came in to do the physical the nurse knocked on the door, the dr. went out and came right back in with a smile on her face and said, "Kelly, you are pregnant!"
4. Who did you tell first?  since Jeff was getting a physical at the same time, he found out when I did.  So, then we told his sister Jennifer because we were meeting her for lunch and wanted her to know first!
5. Did you want to find out the sex?  I didn't want to but Jeff wanted to.
6. Due date?  November 8, 2006
7. Did you deliver early or late?  10 days "late"
8. Did you have morning sickness? no
9. What did you crave?  Ice cream 
10. Who irritated you the most!  No one, really.
11. What was your first child's sex?  Male
12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?  39
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?  No, I was very blessed with healthy and easy pregnancies both times
14. Where did you give birth?  At home, on the bed
15. How many hours were you in labor?  almost 14
16. Who drove you to the hospital?  Ha!
17. Who watched?  Jeff, my Mom, my friend Kelly and our 2 midwives
18. Was it natural or c-section?  all natural
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?  no
20. How much did your child weigh?  7 pounds, 7 ounces
21. Did your child have any complications?  no
22. What did you name him/her?  Jeffery Alan Knapp, II  (nickname:  JAK)
23. How old is your first born today?  will be 2 years old in a few short weeks!  My how time flies.
24. Who does your child look like?  a great mix of both of us

No comments: