Thursday, March 4, 2010

Juggling

I've got a bunch of blog posts swimming in my head, but not enough hours in the day to capture them all. These two precious little boys God has entrusted to my care are keeping me busy and on my toes. My littlest one is still my sweet, patient boy, but shows his temper when I try to curb his exploring. In this week alone, I've pulled him off of the table or chairs more times than I can count, removed remnants of already chewed (and swallowed?) crayons from his mouth and discovered that he likes to pump the soap dispenser while walking around the house with it.  His big brother is such an energetic one, always on the go and wanting to learn.  He's got the creative genes for sure.  Yesterday he decided that food coloring was a good idea.  When he's not dying his skin, he's having fun pestering his brother and sets me on edge some days.

I daily count the thousands of gifts I'm surrounded by and have been spending lots of time contemplating how God's been working in my (our) life.  There is so much goodness, so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

biningshao said...

Enjoy the freedom of using Office 2010 from more locations on more devices. When you use Office Standard 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smartphones, and Web browsers on the go.

Anonymous said...

陶瓷
石英
石英管
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
益生菌
抵抗力
過敏
脹氣
異位性皮膚炎
食慾不好
電子零件回收
廢五金回收
下腳料回收
紙類包裝
桃園室內設計
電子零件回收
三久太陽能
三久太陽能熱水器
森林太陽能
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
建築隔熱紙
大樓防爆模
彰化通馬桶
彰化抽化糞池
彰化包通
彰化抽肥
彰化通水管
喜餅推薦
台中甜點蛋糕
手工喜餅
彌月蛋糕推薦
喜餅品牌
喜餅禮盒
台中伴手禮
高雄住宿
塑膠加工
塑膠射出
塑膠零件
射出加工
工程塑膠
庫板隔間
無塵室工程
濾心
濾袋
綠島
綠島民宿
綠島住宿
綠島旅遊

Visio 2010 said...

Assignments cannot be made through PWA, but previous assignments from Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Download are available as Read-Only.
Store, share, and reuse business process diagrams and subprocesses through Visio 2010 Download integration with SharePoint 2010 Process Repository.
Visio Professional 2010 Download helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.