Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frequent Phrases Heard at Our House

"Jak, come here please."
"Hi, Baby!"
"What's for dinner?"
"Poop?"
"He's hungry."
"I'm hungry."
"Can you take him?"
"Phone!"
"Ball? Ball? Ball?" (can you guess who says that one?!)
"Weet, weet" (Jak telling me there's birdies outside)
"Wahhhhhh."
"He needs new pants, he stinks."
"Could you get me some water/ice cream/a tissue, please?"
"I love you."
"Huggers for Daddy."
"Where's Jak?"
"Where's John?"
"Let's go outside!"
"Time for a nap!!!" (spoken by the excited parent in charge)
"Who's here, Jak?"
"Woof woof!"
"HONEY! Could you c'mere please?"
"Baby!"
"Where's the phone?"
"Be careful."
"Could you please rotate the laundry for me?"
"I could go for a steak right about now."
"I need a nap."
"What do you want to do today?"
"You are so beautiful."

No comments: